AGROCAMPUS OUEST Angers Campus does not have any student dormitories.
However, the international relations department offers students the option of booking a room in the CAPETUDES university residences for one month (rent to be paid by the student). At the end of this period, students are free to continue renting or find alternative accommodation.
Accommodation may also be found via :
- the CROUS (Student Social File) in university residences on the Belle-Beille campus
- the mutual insurance organisations LMDE and SMEBA
- classified advertisements for housing in the city centre or in other types of private accommodation:
www.assomargueritedanjou.com (located in the city center, this residence is available for female students only)
On the campus: 3 dormitories for 270 students
International students are given priority for accommodation on our campus.
Integrating the campus dormitory means automatic inclusion of the full-board catering system.
A room reservation request is enclosed with the application form. When admission is finally confirmed, a housing certificate will be sent, to be added to the visa application file.
Rent : €270 per month, including bills (prices correct since 1st September 2017)
Documents to be provided :
- a rental insurance declaration
- a security deposit cheque equal to 1 month’s rent, when entering the room.
This cheque will be cashed and the deposit returned, after an inventory inspection, when the student is leaving.
The CROUS organisation offers rooms in student halls of residence for Rennes 1 and Rennes 2 universities. Applications are made via the CROUS website between 15 January and 30 April and are assessed by a committee in June.
Priority is given to students receiving grants.
On Angers campus
AGROCAMPUS OUEST Angers campus does not offer a catering service.
However, an option within immediate proximity of the campus is the university restaurant of the Belle-Beille campus (3 boulevard Lavoisier) :
- Open for lunch, Monday to Friday
- Price per voucher : €3.30 (2019-2020)
- Access to the restaurant requires a student card
A food shop (Victor Beaussier shopping centre, rue de la Lande) can be found within proximity of the campus.
On Rennes campus
AGROCAMPUS OUEST Rennes campus offers a catering service on the campus.
Located on the ground floor of the Cité Riffault residence, the student restaurant is open from Monday morning to Friday lunchtime, except during holidays:
- from 7.30 to 8.45 am for breakfast
- from 11.45 to 13.30 pm for lunch
- from 18.30 to 20.00 pm for dinner
Access to the restaurant requires a student card.
|System||Full-board meal||Half board meal|
|Unit Price (€)||3,72||4,27|
Food shops can be found within immediate proximity of the campus (2 avenue Churchill and 95 rue de Lorient) as well as a supermarket (Centre commercial Cleunay, rue Jules Vallès).